Zero Waste Week: egg on my face!

Literally! Decided to do boiled eggs for eldest child as she starts at Secondary School today. Egg was rather undercooked so thought I’d blast it in microwave for few seconds. Went to stick spoon in and egg exploded! On my face, over table and even hit the wall!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.