I am very excited to be nominated for the Infinity Dreams Award by the blog she’s going green
Thank you, and please check her blog out. She writes about her attempts to move towards a zero waste life.
The rules are:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominates you
- Show the award on your own blog
- Answer the questions your nominator left for you
- Nominate other bloggers and leave questions for them to answer
The questions for me are:
1. What motivates you to keep running this blog? I really enjoy writing, and also reading other blogs. Over the past couple of years I have encountered so many great bloggers and amazing ideas that I find I am forever wanting to share these projects and initiatives.I also love it when I get comments from readers that inspire me to find out more about something. I originally wrote Second Hand Tales to spread my love of buying and using pre-loved items (clothing, books, furniture etc) but it has grown way beyond that. I still like to share a good charity shop bargain though!
2.If money was never an issue what would you do for a living? Writing and running projects that challenged people’s assumptions that we have to make money to buy things we don’t really need and later throw away.
3.What would you do if you knew you could not fail? Probably the item above – getting people to think about what they buy and why, and reducing waste.
4.What pictures/posters decorated your walls as a teen? Ha ha! I’m going to show my age now: Michael J Fox, Duran Duran, Wet Wet Wet and then later on some New Age style stuff from Glastonbury – and a signed James poster from an ex boyfriend.
5. Pick one word that you aspire to be. Kind.
The bloggers that I nominate are:
Their questions are:
1. What inspires you to write your posts?
2. Which historical figure’s ‘blog’ would you have liked to have read?
3. What is your best second-hand bargain?!