I’m not sure how we’ve reached the end of the month and I only managed to write one Thrifty Finds post! That certainly wasn’t the intention but time has just flown by this April…
This past week my Thrifty Finds have been:
- Having had a good clear out we donated about half a dozen bags to a local charity shop.
- Following the clear out I was also able to sell some children’s books to a second-hand book stall in Bath.
- My youngest daughter picked up this pretty summer dress from Oxfam:
4. We were also given a couple of items of children’s clothing from a friend.
5. About a year ago we were given a second-hand Wii from grandparents. However the girls never played it and, while having our clear out, we decided to sell it to our local CEX Games Exchange shop. We were given an £80 store credit in exchange, which will go towards buying a second-hand ipad for the younger children. They will have to save up some of the money themselves and look at selling their unwanted dvds in exchange for more store credit.
What were your Thrifty Finds?