Last week I celebrated my birthday (in a very low key way) and found my Christmas party outfit (all second hand of course!) 🙂
1. I received some lovely presents for my birthday and, to celebrate, we had a takeaway curry ( a rare treat as we live in a village with NO takeaway service!).
2. I browsed the charity shops in Corsham and Bath and picked this outfit up for under £12!
3. I did a bit more Christmas shopping and used a voucher from M&S.
4. I joined Amazon Prime for 99p for one week so I could get free delivery. I then cancelled the membership.
5. We also had some big expenses this week including replacing ALL THE TYRES on the car!! However I put some money away every month to cover car expenses so we didn’t have to dip into our regular account. Otherwise that would have really hurt so close to Christmas 😦