1. I used a money off voucher for some birthday presents for my eldest daughter .
2. I also used a money off voucher for some supermarket shopping.
3. A friend gave me a book she had read:
4. My younger two daughters had eye tests and it turns out they both need to wear glasses! I knew my middle daughter was struggling to read the board at school but had no idea my youngest needed glasses too – it came as a bit of a shock, especially as they’ll need to wear glasses all the time. Anyway, thanks to the wonderful NHS the eye tests were free and I only ended up paying £20 for one of the glasses (the other pair were free).
5. We had a small clear out of books and donated two bags to charity.