After last week’s mammoth list of Thrifty Finds, this week’s was more restrained!
1. But I did get a new (to me) phone as my husband upgraded his and I took on his old one. The phone I had been using I had bought second hand about two years ago but it’s been playing up recently. By taking on my husband’s old phone I didn’t have to change my mobile contract so am still paying for SIM only.
2. In an effort to save money I stuck to packed lunches for work.
3. I also made my own ‘Febreze’ using fabric softener and bicarbonate of soda -plus a homemade surface cleaner(rather than buying new).
4. The girls sorted through their bedroom and created a few bags of donations for the charity shop.
5. Although Christmas is still a long way off 😮 I’m working hard to earn my Boots Advantage points (for stocking fillers) and have been making use of Double Points vouchers. I’ve already earned £6 in rewards.