Apologies for the late posting. We’re actually away on a mini break in Dorset (I’ll reveal more next week….)
In the meantime last week’s Thrifty Finds were:
1. I got another free coffee with my loyalty card and was given a couple of extra stamps for my reusable cup 🙂
2. Having looked at our budgets for July I’m going to have to reduce our clothing allowance for the month. So instead of buying a couple of new things for the summer (and this current heat) I’ll have to be inventive and ‘shop my wardrobe’.
3. I was given a PE kit for the secondary school that my daughter will be starting at in September.
4. World Cup fever has reached our village! The local pub was doing a fiver barbecue on Thursday. I couldn’t finish my side salads so I took the leftovers home and had them for lunch the next day. (I never normally take leftovers home: is this more of an American tradition? I need to start doing this more often).
5. We received free ice creams at work from our head of service 🍦🍦🍦🍦
How are you coping in this heat? Any tips for keeping cool?